The SHB050 is a 5 tonne low headroom manual chain hoist for use in tight spaces. This model is just part of Red Rooster Lifting's full range of KITO equipment available.
The SHB low headroom series of manual chain hoists are one of the lowest headroom manual chain blocks on the market. It's extremely low-profile body makes it ideal for demanding industrial lifting applications where space is limited.
The unit has an impact-resistant gear housing, double ratchet springs, a precision gearbox and double casing for protection against dust and water. With premium-grade components for long life in the tightest industrial and contracting applications. The capacities range from 1 tonne to 10 tonne dependant on your lifting needs.
- Short headroom with integrated hook
- Shock resistant double gear casing
- Precision gearing
- Efficient drive train
- High performance mechanical brake
- Sealed maintenance free bearings
- Fall protection device and rubber bumpers
- Nickel-plated load chain grade T series V (G100)
- Made in Japan
- 2 different flange ranges available
- Overload protection device