Electric winch with self-braking wormgear, specially developed for car lifting purposes. The winches can be mounted on to a davit or crane boom. Winches can be used to lift cars, Zodiacs or any other non life saving craft on board of ships.
- Self-braking worm gear transmission
- IP 56 TENV cast iron non-braked motor 400 V AC / 3 phases / 50 Hz.
- Steel drum (not grooved) with cable fixing point at flange
- Two drum supports
- Double layer 2-component conservation according ISO 12944 category C2-Low, colour RAL 5010
- FEM / ISO class T2-L2-M2
- Braked motor
- Alternative speeds
- Marine / offshore coating systems
AVAILABLE CONTROL OPTIONS
- IP 55 Control box with push-buttons and emergency stop built acc. to NEN 1010
- IP 55 Control box with low-voltage IP 65 remote control built acc. to NEN 1010
- Load limiter
- Frequency inverter for variable speed control
- Limit switches