Explosion-proof air winch providing a solution for pneumatic winch applications that demand lightweight construction. The use of vane type motors and inherently safe self-braking wormgears ensures trouble-free operation and low maintenance. These winches find their use in general industry, oil and gas exploration and in many places where compact, explosion-proof hoisting gear is required.
The range includes two fast speed types, the LV 256 and LV 508, which also have optional carrying handles and slower speed types up to 1700 kg of lifting capacity.
The self-braking properties of the wormgear drive combined with closed ports is sufficient for almost all hoisting purposes. An additional brake may be necessary for accurate positioning of a load.
- Self-braking wormgear transmission
- Rotary vane motor
- Steel drum (not grooved) with cable fixing point at flange
- Two drum supports
- Double layer 2-component conservation according ISO 12944 category C2-Low, colour RAL 5010
- FEM / ISO class T3-L2-M3
- Manual disengaging clutch
- Band brake, manual or automatic fail-safe
- Grooved drum
- Drum pressure roller
- Alternative speeds
- Alternative drum dimensions / split drums /additional rope anchors / etc.
- Drum guard
- Emergency cranking
- Marine / offshore coating systems
AVAILABLE CONTROL OPTIONS
- Proportional local or remote control valve
- Pneumatic limit switch
- Pneumatic slack wire switch