Red Rooster Lifting’s running line monitor is the perfect tool for measuring the tension in a travelling rope. The load measuring equipment can be tailored to suit your output requirements.
Produced to accept cable diameters from 13mm to 88mm, the Red Rooster RLM system electronically monitors the load on a running line (winch, crane, etc.) and is displayed digitally. It can optionally monitor the length of the line out and speed (including direction) in any engineering units. It’s modular design enables facilities to be added or removed as requirements change.
- Five wheel construction guides wire smoothly onto the monitoring wheel
- Wire may be fitted without tools, using a gloved hand
- Load pin forms shaft of centre wheel
- Strain gauges mounted in shaft bore (High impact protection & IP65)
- Wheels mounted on roller bearings with grease nipples
- 10-12 hour battery life between charges
- Battery charger
- 10m extension cable
OPTIONAL FEATURES RUNNING LINE MONITOR
- Line speed monitoring
- Line out monitoring
- Mains operation
- PC interfacing & data logging
- Paperless chart recorder
- RS232 output
This product (specification may vary) is available for hire.
section for more information.