Produced in capacities from 50 tonne to 500 tonne. The marine load shackle body is manufactured of galvanized alloy steel. The shackle pin is made from stainless steel and is retained in the shackle body by means of a nut and split pin. An anti-rotation device is incorporated in the pin to ensure correct alignment. The pin itself is through bored and strain gauges are internally resin bonded at both shear planes. A close fitting tapered steel bobbin is included to ensure that the load is applied through the mid-line of the shackle pin. Our range of marine load cell shackles are proof tested to 200% of the shackle WLL and come with a 5:1 factor of safety. Operational temperature range -20ºC to +80ºC.
- Strain gauges fitted within the bore of the shackle pin for maximum protection
- Bow or ‘D’ type shackle to US Federal specification RR-C-271 and European standard EN 13889
- Shackle pin sealed to IP68 protection
- Robust nylon reinforced plugs and sockets with locked rings
- Interface to ikon cabled
- Mains battery charger with plug
- 6 digit x 18mm display
- Robust carry case for display unit
This product (specification may vary) is available for hire.
section for more information.