Produced in capacities from 25 tonne to 500 tonne. The load shackle body is manufactured from galvanised alloy steel. The shackle pin (nickel steel up to 35 tonne, alloy steel on larger capacities) is retained in the shackle body by means of a nut and split pin, and an anti-rotation device is incorporated in the pin to ensure correct alignment. The pin itself is through bored and strain gauges are internally resin bonded at both shear planes. A close fitting tapered steel bobbin is included to ensure that the load is applied through the midline of the shackle pin. Load cell shackles are available in both cabled (RR-SC) and radio telemetry (RR-ST) versions. Up to 50 tonne capacity accuracy is better than 0.5% F.S.D. over 50 tonne accuracy is better that 1.0% F.S.D.
- Strain gauges fitted within the bore of the shackle pin for max protection
- 25 tonne to 300 tonne capacities available
- Bow or ‘D’ type shackle to US Federal specification RR-C-271 and European standard EN 13889
- IP68 protection
- Robust waterproof plugs and sockets
- Interface to Ikon-tel or Ikon-cabled display
- Mains battery charger for shackle
- Handheld display powered by 3 x “AA” batteries
- 8 digit x 8mm display
- Robust carry case for display unit
- Rechargeable battery in telemetry load shackle
This product (specification may vary) is available for hire.
section for more information.