The new Red Rooster Lifting TMH series air chain hoists has the highest lifting speed with the lowest headroom on the hoist market. With the high M4 classification of mechanism (ISO 4301-1) this high speed air hoist is extremely durable and will guarantee the continuity of your process. The TMH hoists are designed to operate at full lifting capacity with an air pressure from 4 – 6.3 bar. For full speed operation the hoist air pressure should be 6.3 bar.
- Toku rotary vane motor
- ATEX zone 2 specification
- Robust 3 step planetary gearbox
- Failsafe automatic internal disc brake
- Mechanical upper & lower switches
- Cast steel housing
- Internal silencing down to 82 dB(A)
- Alloy safety swivel hooks with safety catch
- Load chain 13 x 36 mm of European manufacture to EN818-7
- Automatic, adjustable load limiter
- Marine specification
- Special paint systems
- Corrosion protection
- ATEX zone 1 specification
- Chain collectors (PVC, galvanised or stainless steel)
- Air service units
- Festoon systems
- Radio control
This product (specification may vary) is available for hire.
section for more information.